Gold Coast Community Legal Centre is looking for an Administration and Client Support Officer to join its team. The Administration and Client Support Officer is engaged to work effectively and co-operatively with all of the Gold Coast Community Legal Centre’s other workers to further the goals of the centre, through the provision of information, referrals, client intake and administration support for the centre and all of its workers and across all of its service programs.
Working under the supervision and direction of the management, you are required to undertake a range of duties and work functions/activities requiring:
- A commitment to working co-operatively with fellow staff and management to further the goals of the centre
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to work co-operatively, collaboratively and effectively with the Centre’s management, staff and volunteers as well as the Centre’s various stakeholders
- High level computer skills, including Microsoft office and excel
- A thorough knowledge of work activities performed in the workplace
- A sound knowledge of procedural and operational methods of the workplace
- Work under general direction in the application of procedures, methods and guidelines which are well established
- Solve problems of limited difficulty using knowledge, judgment and skills acquired through previous work experience
- Exercise initiative in the application of established work procedures and establish goals/objectives and outcomes for your particular work
- Provide assistance to volunteer and other workers in their day to day work
- Otherwise undertake duties and functions and exercise knowledge, skills and experience characteristic of an employee at your level as required.
Applications close 18 June 2021.