Join Legal Aid for a free legal information webinar for community support workers and financial counsellors.
This webinar will include Auslan and live captions.
This session will be presented by Loretta Kreet, principal lawyer/consumer advocate in our Civil Justice Services team, and will cover: – new laws allowing lenders to list financial hardship information. The session will cover:
- new laws allowing lenders to list financial hardship information
- the loans the new laws apply to
- when financial hardship will be listed and by whom
- the pros, cons and challenges of the new law
- getting legal advice and lodging complaints
- how Legal Aid Queensland can help
- live Q&A.
Legal Aid encourages you to submit any questions for their presenters ahead of the webinar in the registration form.