TASC Legal and Social Justice Services – Ipswich
TASC Legal and Social Justice Services is available to the vulnerable and marginalised members of the communities they service. TASC Legal and Social Justice Services assists and provides access to services to people in their regional, rural and remote communities who are financially disadvantaged; who have a disability and/or mental illness; people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; people experiencing or at risk of domestic or family violence and members of their communities over the age of 65.
TASC Legal and Social Justice Services is dedicated to the cause of social justice and their values, actions and efforts focus on its Vision of Social Justice for All.
- Vulnerable and marginalised members of the community, subject to a general assessment and eligbility criteria and a conflict of interest check.
- Coordination of Support - NDIS
- National Disablility Advocacy Program
- Disability Advocacy
- Rural Womens Outreach Legal Service
- Seniors Legal and Support Service
- Disability Law Project
Opening Hours Info
Monday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Tuesday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Wednesday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Thursday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Friday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- Closed on the last Wednesday of every Month.