Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service
QIFVLS services 50 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities; please visit their website to view the areas of service.
To be eligible for assistance from Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service, a potential client must meet the following criteria:
- Self-identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person and be accepted as such by the relevant Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
- The services provided will provide a direct and substantial benefit to an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person. For example, the client’s child.
- The client (or the child who will benefit) is a victim/survivor of family violence or sexual assault.
- Has a relevant legal matter with which QIFVLS can assist.
- The client must not be a perpetrator of domestic or family violence or sexual assault
- The client must identify as a woman (Brisbane only).
Opening Hours Info
Monday 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
Tuesday 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
Thursday 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
Friday 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed