Central Queensland Community Legal Centre
Central Queensland Community Legal Centre is an independent non-profit organisation funded by grants from the State and Federal governments, donations from the general public and membership fees. CQLC provide access to legal services for the vulnerable and disadvantaged in regional, rural and remote communities.
The service provides general legal advice, referral and some casework on a full time basis. It services communities stretching from just south of Mackay to Bundaberg and west to the Queensland border. The Centre also undertakes collaborative community legal education activities.
Opening Hours Info
Monday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Tuesday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Wednesday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Thursday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Friday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Thursday evening: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Biloela: Shop 6A, 56-58 Kariboe St, Biloela
- Emerald: Wally McKenzie House, Emerald Showgrounds, Emerald QLD