Pine Rivers Community Legal Service
The Pine Rivers Community Legal Service provides general legal assistance.
Mediation Services: email@example.com
- Provided at no cost.
- For those who need to sort out their financial situation after separation and/or are experiencing disadvantage.
Pine Rivers Magistrates Court:
- Duty Lawyer Service for Domestic and Family matters
- Child Protection Duty Lawyer Services
4A/481 Gympie Road STRATHPINE QLD 4500
PO Box 489 LAWNTON QLD 4501
- 16 Mecklem Street, Strathpine
- Every Tuesday 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Suite 9, Level 1, Westfield Shopping Centre
- Every Thursday 1pm - 6.30pm
- 9 Verdoni St, Bellara
- Thursday bimonthly, 9.45am - 3pm
- DV Duty every Wednesday and CP Duty
- Every 1st, 3rd and 5th Thursday of the month
Please note this service does not advise in areas of:
- Commercial and financial matters such as corporations law, investments, tax, financial products;
- Native Title;
- Personal injuries and medical negilgence;
- Binding Financial Agreements; and
- Employment law.
Opening Hours Info
Monday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Tuesday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Wednesday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Thursday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Friday 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Phone and face-to-face advice available. Walk in advice clinics:
- Every Thursday 5.45pm until 7.00pm. (No appointment needed)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- Evenings on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm